The same information posted yesterday June 24th still applies, please click here to view the City's information posted yesterday.
June 25, 2009 - 5:40 p.m. Residential temporary drop-off sites
Nineteen drop-off sites are now available for use by residents only. These sites will be open 12 hours a day from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., seven days a week. All residential waste will be accepted free of charge. All must be double bagged.
To determine the exact locations of the sites, please click on this map.
- Ted Reeve Arena Northeast corner of Main St. & Gerrard St. E.
- Eglinton Flats (1) Enter off Eglinton Ave., east of Jane St.
- Eglinton Flats (2) Enter off Emmett Ave., west of Jane St.
- Sir Casmir Gzowski Park Parking area south of Lake Shore Blvd. W., west of Sunnyside Park (must be east-bound on Lake Shore to access)
- Sunnyside Park Parking area south of Lake Shore Blvd. W., between Ellis Ave. and Colborne Lodge Dr. (must be east-bound on Lake Shore to access)
- Wishing Well Park In parking lot, north of 401, west side of Pharmacy Ave. (south of Sheppard Ave. E.)
- Etienne Brulé Park Old Mill Rd. at Catherine St., east of Humber River
- George Bell Arena 215 Ryding Ave., south of St. Clair Ave. W., east of Runnymede Rd.
- York Mills Arena 2539 Bayview Ave., enter off York Mills Rd., east of Bayview
- North Toronto Memorial Arena North of Eglinton Ave., east of Oriole Pkwy., enter off Edith Dr.
- Moss Park South of Shuter St., north of Queen St. E., west of Sherbourne St.
- North York Centennial Centre 580 Finch Ave. W., in parking lot
- Caledonia Park 1135 Caledonia Rd., in parking lot
- Earlscourt Park West side of Lansdowne Ave., north of Davenport Rd.
- Taylor Creek Park Enter off Haldon Ave., in parking lot at end of roadway
- Scarborough Arena 75 Birchmount Rd., in parking lot
- Villiers St. Paved roadway between Saulter St. and Cherry St.
- Christie Pits Enter off Crawford St., north of Bloor
- Highland Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant 51 Beechgrove Dr. In parking lot at end of Beechgrove Dr.
When looking at the map:
Click on one of the balloon icons on the map to see drop-off details. Click on the + sign in the upper left corner of the map to zoom in for a closer look at the map, or one of the little arrows to move around the map.
blue balloon with central dot: Transfer Station open 12 hrs./day 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
blue balloon: Transfer Station open 24/7
green balloon with central dot: Temporary garbage drop-off sites